We are currently looking for a strong, team-oriented leader to manage the service advisors and technicians in a growing service department. Successful candidates must have strong management abilities, demonstrate professionalism and have excellent customer service skills. This position is full-time. Generation Hyundai offers comprehensive training, a competitive remuneration package and medical benefits.
- Managing all systems, procedures, and processes within the Service Department.
- Managing high service KPI's as per dealership and Hyundai standards.
- Tracking performance of service advisors and technicians.
- Meeting monthly performance targets.
- Providing an on floor presence through coaching, mentoring and ensuring quality standards.
- Providing support, supervision, scheduling and training for all Service Department employees.
- Coordinating of manufacturer warranty/recall customer contact, repair approval, parts acquisition and paperwork.
- Verification and analysis of work order and assigned performance metrics.
- Handling customer concerns and ensuring exceptional customer experience every time.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong leadership aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 2 years within a Service/Parts/Sales Department.
You can reach us at 506-753-8000, email@example.com or in person at 3 Jagoe St Atholville NB